Sunday 30 December 2012

Restaurant Review: Attica

Location: 74 Glen Eira Road, Ripponlea
Phone: 03 9530 0111
Link: http://www.attica.com.au/
Cuisine: Modern Australian, Vegetarian
Overall Impression: 9/10 

On Tuesday nights, Attica serves new ideas and test dishes that challenge and please. The menu is different every week and seasonal. Priced at $95 a head for 5 courses, it is no surprise that there is a consistently long waiting list.
It was a privilege to trial some of the latest cooking ideas from the Attica kitchen. I dined here with a few colleagues so the photos are secret shots I have taken with my phone (I keep my food blogging antics a secret from my work life - I fear this may be career limiting as it may conjure images of me obsessing about food every hour of the day and not being able to concentrate properly at work although this may very well be the case?). Needless to say (although I will say it) the photos are of a less than desirable quality. 
The food on the other hand was quite simply, fantastic. Well-balanced flavours, creative and beautifully presented. I look forward to returning with J to test drive the weekend dining menu! 

Attica on Urbanspoon

No comments: